Jul 9, 2017

Building the Book Pile #151

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I completely forgot my Book Pile post last week :/ oh well, it has been a bit busy I guess. I have been working hard getting through books that have been sitting in my email for ages and I am making a dent, which feels so nice.

So how was your 4th of July (US ppl), we went camping for the night and had a blast, but I needed a re-coop day on Wednesday when we got home... 

I also read SO many comics this weekend -catching up with Harley Quinn and I Hate Fairlyand so  lots of those reviews coming:)

And another self promotion: Use code SUMMERSAVER for 10% off winter gear at my Etsy shop, click on the image below to link over and see what is available. More will be added soon.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StephsSimpleScarves


How was your week? Any book recommendations for me?
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/06/sourcebooks-summer-reads-round-up-and.html
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2017/06/blog-tour-spotlight-w-giveaway.html

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: In the Springtime Everything is New All Over Again by Esmerelda Q. Jones (Adult)
 Recent Reads: The Treasure of Isian (Isian #1) by Serena Clarke (YA)
Waiting on Wednesday
Early Reader Review: Suit your Selfie by Stephan Pastis (GN)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #20 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Connet (Comic)

Books Received this Week

When a Wolf Is Hungry  Jorie and the Magic Stones  Harley Quinn (2016-) #23  I Hate Fairyland #11 I Hate Fairyland #12
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of June 25  - July 1
Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment