Jan 7, 2018

Building the Book Pile #266

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I'm still a slacker but that is ok, I am letting myself slack a bit to get some reading done so that I have things to post... This week was busy, back to work which was swamped after the holiday and I had a horrible headache all day Friday. Yesterday was a relax and recoop day we only ran one errand and then we played WOW and watched tv. It is SO cold here (-17 degrees F) today so staying inside and warm is all we really want to do.

Today though I have a full day, I have a wedding expo to go to with an engaged friend then home for a bit, then I leave for a bus to go to Boston for the night to see the Killers with another friend :) I am excited... but need to fit some more reading in there too...
Share with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Lumberjanes Gotham Academy #1
Recent Reads: Over the Garden Wall by Pat McHale
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Monstress #12 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda
Recent Reads: Klaus #1 by Grant Morrison and Dan Mora

Books Received this Week

Ancient Astronauts   
Ancient Astronauts by Vincent Pompeii from Black Panel Press in exchange for review.

Library Books

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of December 31 -January 6
Happy New Year


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment