Jan 21, 2018

Building the Book Pile #268

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Still going strong on the reading front. I finished the last book in my TBR pile post and am on to many others. I am very excited about it too. I love reading so much so reading slumps make me depressed... and reading really gets all the creative juices going (so to speak) because I have wonderful knitting plans and what to paint too, it is going to be wonderful once I get home from work everyday.

This weekend we did a bunch of errands and chores and helped the snow melt a little in the sun (gotta get rid of some of it before more comes). I also helped a friend look for her wedding dress, this was the first run and we already found something she really likes. I am so excited for her. Other than that it was a normal work week.

Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: With Love, from Me to You by Mary Manz Simon (Youth)
Recent Reads: Women Who Dared by  Linda Skeers (MG, YA, Adult, Non-Fiction)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #24 and #25 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Recent Reads: The Pink Umbrella by Amélie Callot (Youth)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #26 and #27 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)


Books Received this Week

 
   
I finally got around to picking up my comic subscription... which means I picked up Harley Quinn #24-35
The Pink Umbrella by Amélie Callot and Geneviève Gadbout from Librarything Early Reviewers and Tundra books for review.
Hardened Hearts edited by Eddie Generous from Theresa Braun (one of the authors) for review. 

Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment