Feb 11, 2018

Building the Book Pile #271

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Busy busy busy this week. I was hoping to actually do some blogging but I had no time to get things finished, so sorry about that. I will work on things today and get them ready for this week though. 

Yesterday, the hubs and I went to a showshoe festival. We had never tried it, it was fun but SO PAINFUL, I am so out of shape. While there we also got to go on a dogsled ride. Which was AWESOME. I also stood on a frozen lake for the first time. It was weird but people were out there will bob-houses (fishing shacks) and trucks so I think I was safe.

How has your week been?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.

Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #30 and #31 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Early Reader Review: The Lies We Tell Our Kids by Steve Hoover (GN)
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #32 and #33 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Recent Reads: Otherworld by Jason Segel (YA)

Books Received this Week

   The Key to Every Thing

The Key to Everything by Pat Schmatz from LibrarythingEarly Reviewers program and Candlewick Press.

Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment