Mar 18, 2018

Building the Book Pile #246

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Weekend All! I am getting back on track, slowly, but surely. I had a few reviews up this week and this upcoming week is Bloggiesta! So I will be kicking myself into gear and sprucing up where I need to. I also got some reading done and need to write reviews (yay!)

How has your week been so far?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
One soon for Bloggiesta!

Coming up on the Blog

Bloggiesta Mini Challenge: Juggling Blogging and Life
Early Reader Review: Craft Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle by Charise Mercie Harper (GN, MG) 
Recent Reads: Maribel and the Book of Fate by Tracy Barrett (MG, YA)
Recent Reads: Saga Volume 3 by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Adult, GN) 

 

Possible reviews, depending on my reading:
Hardened Hearts by Various (Short stories, Adult)
Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray (YA)
 

Books Received this Week

The Adventures of Miss Petitfour 

The Adventures of Miss Petitfour by Anne Michaels - From Librarything Early Reviewers and Tundra Books for review.

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment